2 October 2017
BARC members present 5 papers at FOCS ’17
At this year’s FOCS conference, BARC is presenting 5 papers.
At this year’s FOCS conference, BARC is presenting the following 5 papers:
- Fast Similarity Sketching by Søren Dahlgaard, Mathias Bæk Tejs Knudsen and Mikkel Thorup.
- Fast and Compact Exact Distance Oracle for Planar Graphs by Vincent Cohen-Addad, Søren Dahlgaard and Christian Wulff-Nilsen.
- On the Local Structure of Stable Clustering Instances by Vincent Cohen-Addad and Chris Schwiegelshohn.
- Minor-free graphs have light spanners by Glencora Borradaile, Hung Le and Christian Wulff-Nilsen.
- Dynamic Minimum Spanning Forest with Subpolynomial Worst-case Update Time by Danupon Nanongkai, Thatchaphol Saranurak and Christian Wulff-Nilsen.